HIDPoint can be considered as a Linux version of Logitech’s or Microsoft’s Keyboard and Mouse configuration software. It runs on several Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, RHEL, SUSE, Mandriva and Fedora. HIDPoint has been designed to give users using USB Mice and Keyboards, the same experience they get when using these devices on Microsoft Windows.
- Allows users to fully utilize the functionality provided by their hardware.
- Allows full use of Multimedia buttons, “Office” keys, and programmable keys.
- Users have the same experience as in Windows.
- Single binary distribution for all supported Operating systems.
- GUI installer and uninstaller.
- No run time dependencies to install.
Click here for the full list of features.